The ICONA Foundation Meeting is a closed-workshop devoted to Specialists with the aim of pursuing new findings and strategies, as well as analyses and works in progress to allow open discussions among Experts on cutting-edge issues in HIV and Coinfections.
The scientific program of this two-day Meeting will focus on the following main topics:
- Rapid HIV treatment: does it affect the outcome?
- Dual therapies in the Italian scenario
- Advanced HIV disease and AIDS presentation: still a challenge?
- Comorbidities among HIV and HIV-viral hepatitis coinfected patients
- Scientific evidences and new research projects by ICONA
- and HepaICONA cohorts
- Eradication of HCV in HIV positive individuals: how far we are
- Patients related outcomes to measure quality of life and fourth 90
- U=U (Undetectable Equals Untransmittable) in the Italian real-life experience
- Heavily Treated Experienced (HTE) patients